BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND PROVIDING US WITH YOUR INFORMATION, YOU ARE GIVING US, RUMO NORTE – TOURS E VIAGENS, YOUR CONSENT TO COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED IN THIS POLICY.
We will only use your personal data in a lawful manner and in accordance with the law.
Who we are
Rumo Norte – Tours e Viagens (A.K.A. Pathway North – Tours & Travel, legal name Richtung Norden – Reisen, Lda., corporate taxpayer number 514640928) is a travel agency that operates in the design and resale of travel and holiday packages, flights, accommodation, insurance and land transportation. Our registered offices are located at Rua Conselheiro Lobato, n. 480 A, São José de São Lázaro e São João do Souto, 4705-089 Braga.
What personal data do we collect and how is it collected?
When you visit our website, cookies are stored on your computer. In general, cookies help provide a better experience for users through the information they store on searches, online shopping, etc. This information is sent anonymously to third-party applications, such as Google Analytics. If you prefer, you can disable cookies on this and other websites. All you need to do is change your browser’s settings.
If you contact us using the contact form on our “Contacts” and other pages, your data will be stored indefinitely in our database. If you would like us to delete your data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking us to delete it from our database. Information provided will only be used to respond to queries, requests for quotes and to send/inform you of promotions, and send season’s greetings.
Bookings and quotes
Information requested at the time of booking or to correctly issue documentation is mandatory (unless otherwise specified) and will be used for the purposes indicated. Therefore, if you don’t provide the requested information or if it is not provided properly, we won’t be able to fulfil the respective purposes, which could lead to the services being cancelled. cancellation of the services.
The following are deemed mandatory for the correct issuance of travel documentation:
- Full name;
- Date of birth;
- Telephone number;
- Copy of citizen card, identity card or passport;
- Other documents deemed necessary and mandatory for obtaining visas (as determined by each embassy).
The following are deemed mandatory for the correct issuance of invoices:
- Full name;
- TIN (taxpayer identification number).
What is RUMO NORTE – TOURS E VIAGENS’ (Pathway North – Tours & Travel) lawful basis for processing data?
Rumo Norte – Tours e Viagens processes the information provided by its customers for the following lawful bases:
- Information provided by Rumo Norte – Tours e Viagens customers in the various stages before, during and after booking will be used to ensure that travel and tax documents are properly issued and booked, in particular invoices for payments made to Rumo Norte – Tours e Viagens;
- Administration and management of the relationship and customer services, as well as keeping customers informed of and/or obtaining feedback about trips, promotions, products and services offered by Rumo Norte – Tours e Viagens and its partners which could be of interest to them. To this end, any means of communication may be used, including email and other electronic communication.
- Manage, process and respond to requests, feedback, incidents and customer queries when customers provide their information using the forms available for such purposes.
- Assess applications received and, if appropriate, include them in recruitment processes that are compatible with their profiles, when users submit their curriculum vitae.
- Regularly send newsletters to customers, including by electronic means, related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that might be of interest to them, when they have opted-in using the “I want to receive the Rumo Norte – Tours and Viagens Newsletter” form.
Data Retention Period
Data retention periods vary depending on the lawful basis for which the data is being processed. Legal requirements oblige us to retain data for a minimum period of time, which is determined (for example) by the end of the trip, the purposes for which the data was collected or its subsequent processing. Thus, unless you explicitly send us a request in writing, and when there is no specific legal requirement, data will be retained indefinitely until a request to delete it is received or for the period of time authorised by the Portuguese Data Protection Authority (CNPD).
In accordance with applicable law, you, as data subject, are assured of the right of access, rectification and deletion of your personal data. To exercise these rights, you may address your request to RICHTUNG NORDEN – REISEN, LDA, Rua Conselheiro Lobato, n. 480 A, São José de São Lázaro e São João do Souto, 4705-089 Braga, or send an email to email@example.com.